This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
541 Consulting S.r.l.
Via Colonnello Fincato, 98
37131 Verona (VR)
Owner’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Data we collect
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either by itself or through a third party, there are: email; Cookies; Usage data; telephone number; first name; surname.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required on this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. If this Website indicates some Data as optional, the User is free to refrain from communicating such Data, with no consequences on the availability of the Service or its functioning.
Users who are uncertain about which data are required, are welcome to contact the owner.
The User is responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website. They confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner, releasing the Owner from any responsibilities towards third parties.
How and where we process Data
Methods of Data Processing
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The Data Processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools applying a rationale strictly related to the purposes of processing.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved in the functioning of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Legal basis for Data processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following applies:
- They have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- Provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data are processed at the Owner’s operating headquarters and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, The User can contact the Owner.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, the User can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
The User is also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, The User can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided at the beginning of this document.
Data Retention period
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for, therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. The User may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
- Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Purposes of collected data processing
The Data concerning the User are collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Managing contacts and sending messages, Analytics , Statistics, Tag management, Contacting the User, Hosting and backend infrastructure.
The User can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each
purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Contact by phone
Personal Data: telephone number
Personal Data: surname; e-mail; first name; telephone number
Managing contacts and sending messages
Personal Data: email
Google Tag Manager
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage data
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage data
The User’s Rights
The User may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, The User has the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. The User have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. The User have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. The User has the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. The User has the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for them to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Under certain circumstances, the User has the right, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than their storage.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Under certain circumstances, the User has the right, to obtain the cancellation ore removal of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another Data Controller/Owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data are processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. The User has the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority. or act in court.
Details about the right to object to Data processing
Where Personal Data are processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, the User may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
The User must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, The User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
Any requests to exercise User’s rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about the User’s Personal Data
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services it uses may collect system logs: files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details in the first section of this document.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the modifications involve processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal information
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal information is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes an individual identified or identifiable.
Information collected automatically through this Website (or third-party services employed in this Website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the User using this Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Website) and the details about the path followed within the Website with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this Website.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.